Thursday, December 15, 2016

Simple Cuff

This is the most simple project I have made to date with


I made a simple cuff...that can be embellished
if I want to.

I started out with a small piece of scrap material...
using a paint brush I added transparent Paverpol to it.
Making sure is was covered all over.


I ended up adding s few extra scraps of material and folding
it up inside.


Honestly I could havemade it a bit bigger but initially I was
going to tie it together or use chain...then changed my mind.

Using a bottle I laid it over it to try to create a shape.

 
But that made it a bit to wide for my wrist so I changed the bottle for some wire.





I really wanted a metallic look so I painted it black and started adding
some gold, bronze and aged bronze paint.

 



Again real simple, yet a fun project to create.
And it doesn't use a lot of product!



No comments:

Post a Comment