This is my last Halloween post. I swear.
So if you have seen the other projects I have created lately using Paverpol,
you can see why this was the next logical step...first the hands...then a foot...so it is just a hop to a head!
My husband was worried about this one....
I started out with a foam head...taking a chunk out of it for effect.
I added a strip of material after soaking it in grey Paverpol.
Let it dry for a few day to make sure it would take well.
When I first pulled it out I still had some white patches...so I really
Around the eyes I had a few air pockets so I did poke a few small holes
to get it to lay flatter.
I started to build up my wound by adding
of cork, bits of mica and paint. Then drew/colored the eyes.
Using the same stuff I worked on the "chopped" of part of the head.
I used cork to make the bone.
I bought some eye lashes and a wig....
Added lots of paint for my bloody areas and a bit of transparent PP to give it the wet look.
Here is a picture of the hands in use...
Looks really cool with the fog when he had it going.
Hope you had a spooky and wonderful Halloween!